Canards

Can anyone tell me where I may be able to acquire the front canards for a Mk1? Thanks for your help.

Try GT Supercars, in Columbus, Ohio. I don't much about these guys and have not done any business with them, but their web site shows the canards as being available.

Thank you for your assistance. I'll give them a try and I'll let everyone know how it works out. (Great forum)

Mark

Patrick-Thank for the info. I live in a Columbus suburb, and did not know these guys were doing business here. I am going to take a run down to their shop and see what they are up to.

Jack

Jack,

WHILE YOU'RE THERE...that MKII rear clip that you saw on my GT40 CD was sold (with a set of snorkel scoops) to GTSUPERCARS last summer. Let us know if there's any progress on his production of that.

Have fun!

John

Jack,
Let us all know how the car looks. The web site looks pretty good, but as I recall the wait for delivery after placing your order was one year.

I will check things out, and let you know what I find out. The one year wait sounds similar to the wait for the ERA cars, at least at one point. I am not sure how long the ERA wait time is now.

Jack

All-Sorry this has taken so long, things have gotten in the way... I visited GT Supercars today, and I liked what I saw. The prototype monocoque looks very strong, and fairly authentic. The prototype is in pieces, but I saw basically the whole car, in various areas of the shop. John Hester was very knowledgeable, and accomodating, shared much information about the development of the car, current plans and thougths for the future. Quality for the chassis, suspension, brake setup, body components, etc., is high. I plan to visit John every few weeks to watch the progress of the prototype, which he is hoping to have back together by the end of the summer. If anyone has questions on any specific aspect, please contact me.

Thanks-Jack

Back