Check out this neat GT-40 product site !!

Hey John,
I got my stuff and it's really top shelf. The black towels with the GT 40 logo embroidered on them are reaaly nice. They will look soooo good on the seat headrest.
Mostly I like the wall clock. That thing really spiffs up the garage. I will have to get some more of the T-shirts as they are way to cool for just one.
Keep up the good work ...
grin.gif

Hersh
smile.gif

G

John,
Got my order Friday and am pleased as punch. Great quality t-shirts and I especially like the key fob, wall clock and the hat. I'll definitely be ordering more stuff shortly.
Ben

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Got my gear this week - great. Nice quality products. Will probably be ordering more later on.

Should be wearing the t-shirt this weekend as I am hoping to make it to the GT40 Enthusiasts AGM.

The cap might have to wait to get it's first proper outing in 2 weeks at the National Kit Car show.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
John,

Hershal gave me one of your t shirts last week end at Knotts, GREAT quality and design.

Left the cheque from you behind with Hers to return for some more GOODIES.

Please contact me and will do trade !!!!!!

Hope all the family are well. I understand that they come first and hope that you missing Knotts last week end has earned you NUMEROUS WEEK END PASSES in the future.

Love to the family,

Robert

Thanks Robert,
I'm glad you liked it.
Wait until you see the watches. Boy are they nice. The tins are pretty cool to . I will have to start offering those alone also. I should have the next batch ready to ship in a week or so.
Just let me know what you're thinking and I'll make sure you're happy. As far as the week end passes goes I hope so but with work and a new born hell there just isn't much time.
I was hoping you'd see the car at Hershal's and jump right on it but...oh well I know how it goes.
Thanks again,
Talk to you soon,
John

John,
Order is on its way. Sorry for taking so long, I've been away a lot with work came back and managed to bust my ankle a few weeks ago....

I'll order more later in the year if it will beavailable.... but with my wedding in 10 weeks tomorrow, I can't get away with spending loads at the moment!

Brett

Thanks Hersh,

Just ordered a whole bunch of stuff for Jay and I. Just what I needed..more hats,shirts,jackets, keychains, and t-shirts.

Keith

Gary,
I got it and you should have e-mail.
Your order is already to go.
Keith, you can never have too many shirts and hats.
Brett, congrats to you. We have lots of great wedding gifts.
John
smile.gif

John,

The Easter Bunny came to my house a day early. 1st rate stuff!!! The key fob should be standard equipment with every GT40 replica! Thanks.

Bill

Thanks John,
Look forward to the final bill... the sad fact is that my contribution to the wedding would have enabled me to finish the 40 and its still only at chassis stage at the moment!!

Brett

PS look forward to the mugs

Back