Clutch set up for 347 SBF and Quaife ZF

Hi Guys,

My RCR will be arriving later this year, so I have begun getting the needed engine and trans parts for the build. I will be using a SBF 347 and the Quaife ZF transaxle. I do not anticipate any track time, just for the street. I am currently looking at a McLeod 157 tooth aluminum flywheel #563100 and a McLeod 10.5" clutch disc #272180R, but I do not have a part number for a pressure plate or the pilot bearing. Any part numbers or comments would be helpful.

Thanks,

Marty

Hi Guys,

My RCR will be arriving later this year, so I have begun getting the needed engine and trans parts for the build. I will be using a SBF 347 and the Quaife ZF transaxle. I do not anticipate any track time, just for the street. I am currently looking at a McLeod 157 tooth aluminum flywheel #563100 and a McLeod 10.5" clutch disc #272180R, but I do not have a part number for a pressure plate or the pilot bearing. Any part numbers or comments would be helpful.

Thanks,

Marty
Have you sorted out your kit / clutch ect

Jerry

Have you sorted out your kit / clutch ect

Jerry
Yep, the guys at McLeod were very helpful. I ordered their aluminum flywheel #563100 and clutch/pressure plate kit #75205, with the Pantera TOB #16525. My car is due to be delivered in a month or so. It has been a long 14 month wait.

Back