Custom wheel source.

I usually share this company with every forum I am on, since I feel the aftermarket wheel business is a sham really.
I found a manufacturing company in socal that is the actual manufacturing base for many popular high end wheel companies, and they will deal with the public! Alot of wheel companies patent their designs, but they farm out the actual cnc work. This is one of those companies that is the actual cutter. Best part is they can even do a custom wheel to not only your spec, but your design too. Small charge for cad design, but it is cheap.
So how much money can you save? A set of 18's in the SLC fitment will run you about $2500-2600. Same center billets and barrels as HRE, ADV, etc, but they won't hit you for $6-7,000! They can do simple 3 piece, to one piece forged and concave one piece forged. It really is endless.

Here is a link to their page. Hell, start your own wheel company and make $2000 a set without lifting a finger and be the lowest price anywhere.

Brian De La Vara

For those who are interested in buying custom wheels, what is the offset for a SLC planning to use 275/35zr18 and 325/30zr19 tires or maybe the new Z07 setup with the 19/20 rims?
Thanks in advance

Back