Customer satisfaction

Howard Jones

Supporter
My deal with Fran for my SLC was concluded as agreed. Any wait on parts did not delay my build process and the car was delieverd within agreed time frame.

I got more than I paid for, and am thrilled with the car.

I understand that most cars are shipping with very few or no back ordered parts which is very hard to do with products like these that depend on many other low volume parts manufacturers.

It's doubly impressive when you consider the amount of custom work RCR does.

Petr.

you may have some outstanding items that our guys and girls in the parts/service department owe you...I know that Dean/Dorothy should have been made aware but their predecessor should have already taken care of it, they are a good crew and will sort you out.
Please forward any emails to rcrslccustomerservice at yahoo.com.

I am not in the loop on all of the parts/service items any longer..sorry

Last edited:

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
Almost three years ago I bought a RCR GT 40 from a guy. In the deal I bought the Dynatek injection system installed on the car.
When I received the car it would not run. Over the months I worked on it I had to contact Dyatek but did not receive any help from them. What I learned later was Dynatek sold the injection system to Dale Schaller. Dale pulled the system from the market for nine months and redesigned it. Correcting all the original problems.

In my search I found Eight Stack and Dale. He gave me programs to download into the computer and parts that were missing. Sold me gaskets at a very fair price.

In the next two years I have torn the car down to the frame. Long story for another time.

Fast forward to a month ago. I contacted Dale about the thermostat that I would need for the new motor I was building. During our conversation he asked how old my system was and I told him I thought it had been purchased in 08 or 09. He told me they had done a lot to improve the linkage and if I would ship him my system they would upgrade it and check it out to make sure everything worked for the price of the parts.

I crated it up and shipped it the next week. I should get it back in a couple of weeks. I'm not in a hurry, still working on the motor.

Now when I install the injection system on a new motor I will not have to worry about all the problems my old system had.

Now to put all this into proper perspective: I bought a system from a guy who bought it from a company that is no longer in business.

Eight Stack has not made a penny off me but has helped me several times.

They have gone out of the way to help me.

In my 66 years no one, no company has ever done that!

Service after the sale, how about service with out a sale.

Thanks to Dale and Eight Stack.

Dwight

ready to ship

Dwight
Great story....kudos to them
We regularly do similar things for guys that bought their cars in the aftermarket and not from us
We help guys with different brands of cars and I spend hours on the phone with people asking advice on what/how and where to source parts and pieces for their non rcr cars

It's all part of the hobby not just the business.

Many times we provide parts free of charge due to a customer damaging something during their build or just because its cool to have people try the latest part we have put into production.
Sometimes even prototype parts or early production parts are given away for free to people to use for non RCR projects....

Last edited:
I am 2.5 years into my SL-C build. I discovered a pin hole in the radiator when I finally had the car running. I didn't want to fix it for a variety of reasons. When I inquired about purchasing a new radiator, RCR replaced it free of charge and I was back up and running with a beautiful new radiator. New engine mounting option became available about 1.5/2 years after my purchase. I wanted to soft mount the engine so I inquired about purchasing the new setup. RCR shipped one to me free of charge. On to some of the associated vendors RCR uses - I have a G50-03 transmission which I shortened the tail. Jim at Cableshift helped me with a new bracket design. At one point, Jim let me borrow (all free of charge) 3 different lengths of shift cables and 3 different brackets and he worked with me to get it right. Jay over at ISIS, he and his team have been amazing explaining to a newby how to get this system installed and changing my configuration when I added new features/an additional powercell. Then, you have the other builders in the SL-C community. A long list of names: Will, Wayne, Allan, Rob, Bill, Alex, etc. etc. etc. who have been very generous with their time and talents.

Back