Do you need custom gear ratios sets for your Porsche Transmission.

Good day gents!

I am now working with Powerhaus II, out of Boulder Co. We manufacture custom gear ratio sets for Porsche Ttansmissions. We also do rebuilding service, and setups for mid engine inversion of the popular Porsche transmissions. I can get custom ratio gear sets for most trans, as well as factory rebuilt, used and and new from factory transmissions. We are working on expanding our product line to cover more driveline solutiuons, like adapters, axles, clutches, starters, ect. If you have any questions regarding what I may be able to do for you, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks.

rockonsmile

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Ryan, wrong forum - Forum Accouncements is for posts that deal with forum, not for folks selling wares to make an annoucement. If you wish to advertise parts and services for sale there are advertising packages available and a "For Sale" area. I'll move this to the proper forum.

Ron

Thank you sir.

I am trying to get the higher up's to do some sponsorship of these types of forums, but to no avail at this time. Hopefully we can in the future.

Thank you.

Back