ferrari p3-p4 video

Having cars like that and getting them WET!!!!!! Ugh!!!!

I bet someone spent HOURS cleaning everything up.

Nice warm shop, good friends, beer. OK, so I guess it wouldn't be so bad.

The second 'Ferrari P4' in your video - the #23 car is actually a Norwood P4 replica. Hint - note that it's L.H.D. with a central gearchange. Only the Yanks would build a P4 replica that way. Trust me - I know about these things. ;)

This is the comment Paul Sk.(p4replica) made about the video.
Many of us wellknow how much he knows and loves the p3/p4,so surely that one racing wet is a replica as he says

Will be lovely clean her after such experience, completely agree Gary:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The second 'Ferrari P4' in your video - the #23 car is actually a Norwood P4 replica. Hint - note that it's L.H.D. with a central gearchange. Only the Yanks would build a P4 replica that way. Trust me - I know about these things. ;)

This is the comment Paul Sk.(p4replica) made about the video.
Many of us wellknow how much he knows and loves the p3/p4, so surely that one racing wet is a replica as he says

Hey, Paolo ....
If you're going to quote me .... please don't mis-quote me. :(

The car I was referring to (as a 'Norwood P4 replica'), in the comment I left on that YouTube video .... is the red car, carrying race n°23, filmed in Symbolic Motors showroom in La Jolla, CA.

The other two cars in that video, filmed at the (very wet) Goodwood Festival of Speed, in 1997:
The yellow car, 412P chassis #0850, and the red car with the light blue nose-band and stripe, 412P chassis #0854 ....

.... are most definately 'real', Paolo. ;)

Last edited:
Back