FREE TICKETS TO NEC CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW

Hi All

We have a load of free tickets to the NEC Classic Motor show at the beginning of November.

Everyone is welcome, the only caveat is that you spend some time manning the stand. We have a particular need on Friday and Saturday.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!

Darren

Hi All

We have a load of free tickets to the NEC Classic Motor show at the beginning of November.

Everyone is welcome, the only caveat is that you spend some time manning the stand. We have a particular need on Friday and Saturday.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!

Darren

I'm still ok for Friday Darren.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Darren,
I'm still up for supporting on Saturday. I presume that by now you have a full complement of 40's to fill the allocated space
Regards
Andy

Thanks Andy

It would be a pleasure (as always) to have you on the stand. We could still do with another 2 cars!

Cheers

Darren

Hi Darren,
I've been meaning to contact you ....... unfortunately the other event (not car related) that I'm involved with once again clashes with the NEC dates. It's becoming a pain, as this seems to be a regular situation. I would love to be on the stand again (and with car), so maybe next year I'll have to pull out of the other event. Let me know the 2019 dates as soon as you know them
Very best regards
Steve Dean.

Back