G'day from Adelaide

I'm from Adelaide South Australia. I've had a few interesting cars over my time but my favourite has been the Holden Monaro with an LS drivetrain. It was the car GM decided to slap the Pontiac GTO badge on which in turn spawned the G8 and later Chevrolet SS sedan a few years back.
I've been checking out various Kit/Component cars and forums for a while now, I've seen quite few videos of builds on Youtube as well as having seen a couple on the roads here in Aus. I keep looking at the quality of some of the offerings and keep coming back to the Superlite GT-R as a potential project. I'm not looking to start anything until next year, however have been wondering if there have been any Right Hand Drive GT-R projects either here in Australia or the UK floating about within the forums? I have had a look but have only seen one mention of a guy from Melbourne thinking about it. I'll start a new thread if that would be easier.

Either way it looks like I've found a great place for resources

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to the forum Mark. There are plenty of build logs on here to view. I do not remember seeing any RHD, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Enjoy
Regards Brian

Back