Gran Turismo 4

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure whether you know but Grand Prix Legends uses force feedback. You need to set it up in the 'core.ini' file. Theres a line in the [joy] section. Set 'allow_force_feedback = 1'.
[...]However with the force feedback you can genuinely feel you are doing a four wheel drift round the turns.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't know that. I added that line to the file and it worked.
Now I'll have to work on drifting instead of skidding off the track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
[ QUOTE ]
There are notes in the 'readme' file about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps I should RTFM
[ QUOTE ]
The other game which I have used is Grand Prix 4. If you like F1 this is the best.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that game.

[ QUOTE ]
The only thing i do not like in GT serie is that u cannot have any real damage to the cars.
That makes u drive really more carefully and in my opinion better at all, but seems another time car manifacturers do not allow Poliphony digital to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there is no dammage in GT4 but just u wait till the PS3 comes out, yes thats right PS3 apperently coming sometime in 2007. Any way there will be a Gran Turismo 5 whitch will feature car dammage and the ability to roll/flip your car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif haha look out Holden lol. Plus the graphix are going to be photo realistic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i cant wait. You can find out more at ps3.ign.com

Ciao Paul,
"spent all last night using a bug in gt4 and winning a lot of money".

What bug did you use?

WHat are the common cheats for GT4?

Ciao Dave,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif...i do not use bugs to go on the game..nep nep nep..LOL.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifMine one was in the Fuji Track, i used there an ugly Nissan silvia with the maximum tuning available and simply passed off the chicane(where all the other cars stopped and reduce a lot the speed).
Doing this race 13 or 14 times i won the amount to buy (wonder why..LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) the ford GT,and with this great loved car i won a LOT of value race.
The BIGGEST satisfaction anyway comes when u win the Gulf Gt40(#1066,right guys? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif),also cause for me is terribly nicer than the ford Gt.

This game is too cool for graphics and gameplay and now i am at over 68% of the game.
After some time this anyway becames boring,probably due to the lack of damages on the vehicles,that allows u to drive as a fool(also using other cars as pieces of street..)
I deeply suggest u dave to buy as soon as u can all the Cobras in the game(uk one and american one),they are too nice cars and too powerful.
Also too expensive..but believe me....when u will see that in race,will be a real preasure,cause really MIGHTY.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Try use those ones(cobras and gt40) at the nordschleife,and save replays to get pics u can transfer on memory stick USB external drives.
The pictures u will get are simply stunning.

I still prefer anyway the old Grand prix legends sym by Papyrus(they are in my opinion the best at all in car driving simulations,unfortunately they follows market request to live,so they did simply too many nascar racing editions...and i do not like so much nascars,also if I bought all them anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif), that is a too much more serious drive symulation than gt4is, but u know...i cannot restist to drive also if just virtually my so loved Gt40 (a british programmer is anyway doing the Gulf Gt40 for Grand Prix Legends...but the work is very long).

enjoy the game..and hope u can finish it soon,also if surely u will losse many many nights playing gt4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Paul-Italy

Back