Greetings from Tom Kirkhams Cubic Performance

Hi There

I just let my Aluminum 427 Kirkham Cobra go to England to its new home and honestly I miss it pretty bad.

I needed the dough to finish the house I was building and got stuck making two mortgages for a while as my first house the seller backed out. I Finally sold the old house !!!!!and now I am at least breathing

I really am lusting at the RCR LOLA Spyder pics and would love to have it.

I am a partner with Tom Kirkham (most widely known for the Aluminum Body Cobra Replicas he has made over the years with his Brother David and mom Mary) in Cubic Performance a master distributor and designer for Revolution Gauges and Speedhut.

Tom and I wanted to start an outlet for other performance related parts and we first tackled Gauges, mainly because we saw an opportunity to improve on what was out there for Cobra and GT40 owners.

We are in the process of being one of this sites newest advertisers and I look forward to learning more about the GT40 community. I spent the entire last year working at Miller Motorsport Park close to the Larry H Miller Museum and the tracks operations.

I race in our local MPRA series a Mitsubishi EVO and look forward to meeting some of you

Rick
Revolution Gauges
Tom Kirkhams Cubic Performance

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Rick...

If you guys are looking for a new project - an All-Aluminum GT40 MK1 might be nice! :)

Back