GT 40 Enthusiasts Club New Magazine

Having just received and finished reading the May edition of Fortyfication, I would like to congratulate the new editor Brian Magee on a excellent mag, not only 31 pages thick, but colour photos that would not disgrace some of the car magazines found in high street bookshops.
I found the article by Dave Champ on S V A very informative and extremely helpful to anybody building a Forty.
Also a big round of applause for Roy Snook who assisted in collating and printing the mag.
tongue.gif

Is there any way for those of us not in
the club to purchase copies?

I am planning on joining anyway, but the
last 2 magazines sound fantastic!

Ian

The cheapest way of getting the magazines is to join the club. We are planning 4 full magazines per year, with another 4 newsletters in between, so members will get news from the club every 6 weeks or so.

All for £30 per year.

Contact me for membership details or look at our web site www.gt40enthusiastsclub.com

Ian,

I am trying to assemble a pretty good selection of back issues, and will be placing them on the Club web site in the password protected members area... that way, you'll be able to see them when you join..

Neil

Thanks for the comments on the new mag,
now the club members have got their magazines we need some answers to the caption competition, you can now view the answers and picture

Back