GT40 Goodwood Track Day - Sponsored by Reflex Nutrition

I am proud to announce that my company, Reflex Nutrition, is the official sponsor of this years GTD40 club trackday at Goodwood. Monday 23rd August.

This is set to be the biggest GT40 event of the year, so don't miss it!

Regards,

J.P

JP,

That's really excellent news and I'm sure everyone will say "Thankyou" for your generosity and support.

I think I took you out at the 2002 trackday - and I'm looking forward to a ride in your MDA when it's ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Should be excellent!

Charles
By the way - do reflex nutrition supply pills to make me look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club? If so, I'll take a sackfull!

[ QUOTE ]
By the way - do reflex nutrition supply pills to make me look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club? If so, I'll take a sackfull!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish! But I can promise you a ride in the MDA though!

Best,

J.P

Well form an orderly queue!

However, once you've seen my driving I'm pretty sure you'll change your minds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JP,
I'm just off down to Tesco 24 hour, I'm sure the deli counter won't miss its ticket machine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brett

Wonderful! I have made a note in my diary. I hope to make it up from Devon. I won't have the GT built, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but can I still come? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sounds a like it will be a good day.
Cheers
Murray

Anyone can come. Please check the club website at www.gtd40club.co.uk and see the action from last year's event.

It gives the enthusiast a very good chance to see a variety of very different GT40s. Especially worth the effort if you are un-decided about which kit or equipement to go for, colour schemes etc. You will see the lot.

And you might even get a ride! Goodwood is a fast track!

AND ITS FREE!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well said James -

We are hoping to have at least as many and preferably more 40s than ever this year.

Places for Tracktime are limited to a maximum of 25 - which will mean plenty of on track action.

There are a few places left but they are filling - so if you are still wondering, or leaving it to the last minute - I suggest you contact [email protected] as soon as possible to reserve your place and avoid disappointment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

If you have a 40 but do not want tracktime - there will be a grid lineup + parade laps (<70Mph) at lunchtime.

Do NOT miss the main event of 2004...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
If you have a 40 but do not want tracktime - there will be a grid lineup + parade laps (<70Mph) at lunchtime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, I'll be up for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just missed out by a couple of weeks last year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Still came along to watch everyone else though.

Max

Looking forward to seeing the MDA at Goodwood JP.

I am sure you won't have any trouble beating my sub 2 minute lap!

Rick

hi im new

hi im new and i love gt40s there my fav car ever in the world and want a kit and if poss the 7 litre v8 engine what is the cheapest kit to buy and how much
plz can sum 1 give me sum contact numbers

wiv regards to the track day

how much is it to go to the track day
i have never actually been in a gt40 replica or not and will it be possible to ride in one if i go to the track day at goodwood i have been in most super cars but not my fav the gt40 as i work for a company that deals in lamborghinis and ferraris and many otherscan sum 1 make my dream come true

Re: wiv regards to the track day

ok ill go but is it possible to have a ride in one there round the track as i have nevver been in one and am gettin bored being taken round in lamborghinis n ferraris every day at work

Yes, of course. Get there early and sign on. You'll need to sign a disclaimer for obvious reaons, then you just need to find a driver prepared to take you for a spin!

im going to come too... i havent got a GT40 (yet) but would love to see you guys there and see the cars...and can i walk through the pits....

one thing i got to ask is when the lord see fit for me to get a GT40 and i want to be there with you guys on the track do i have to do my RACE LICENCE to get my car on the track..??????
Regards
James /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back