GT40 illustrated parts list for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have a listing on ebay for a J W Automotive illustrated parts list and a separate parts sales list which were the workshop copies of my father, the late John Etheridge, they are very well used (!), but I thought they might be of interest

(Link deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not David, there were several versions produced, one sometime between 1963 and 1966 that would have been used at John Wyer Limited, then the copy I'm showing under FAV and then I think there was another one done after that, probably 69/70's. All of them were produced under limited runs of copies (i.e. around 300) and all appear to have been copyrighted so I'm assuming no-one is brave enough to post a photocopy online!!

I'm not 100% sure but ...
I would say that the blue JWA book you can see in the picture may well just cover the MK1
The 2nd book you can see, when my father was sales agent for spares, looking through the list (as there are no illustrations in that one), I think it covers more than just the MK1, I know he was still in Danvers Street in 1975 and he would have been looking after several marks at that point

if you have a look at this article you might get some more clues

I don't feel confident enough to answer your question definitively, sorry!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
It appears that you joined GT40s.com for the sole purpose of drawing attention to your eBay Auction.
Locking your thread and deleting your link. If people want to find it, they can search for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back