GT40 Mk IV

Brent had his Mark IV out at the Cats Exotics / Northwest Auto Salon car show today @ Red Square at the University of Washington.

Crowd favorite for sure!

Mike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 574

D. Nye

Lifetime Supporter
Brent did a great job with his Mark IV, I hope my car will turn out as good.

It's my favorite looking car!

Don

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
I've never really been close to one, but how streetable is this car? The overhangs look much longer than a GT40.

Looks like Brent is driving his on the street and I am pretty sure Jim G drives his original on the streets quite a lot too....many thousands of miles I seem to recall...

Planning ahead and knowing your limitations is probably very important

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
"I've never really been close to one, but how streetable is this car? The overhangs look much longer than a GT40."

I have been very close to several original Mark IVs, including the car that won Le Mans and Jim's car, as well as the RCR built by Brent, (VERY nice craftsmanship!) All appear very streetable. An off-the-chart incredible automobile in its original form, and a tremendous opportunity to own a reproduction of a true classic.

When Brent lights off that Keith Kraft 482 motor, the ground shakes! Its amazing to watch the people standing around when he starts it! Incredible sound!!!! :)

Back