GT40 parts

OK, OK, I KNOW there's no Ebay allowed, but this guy sells lots of stuff on ebay, when I bought something off him, his payment address was Gelscoe motorsports! interesting..........:stunned:

Ron Earp

Admin
OK, OK, I KNOW there's no Ebay allowed, but this guy sells lots of stuff on ebay, when I bought something off him, his payment address was Gelscoe motorsports! interesting..........:stunned:

Is there something that needs saying? Or put another way, does this need to be in the Feedback section?

No, nothing untoward. I know ebay is not welcome on this site, just thought it was interesting that a big and respected GT40 player occasionally sells some bits and bobs. Maybe if they have any GT40 related parts they would consider offering them to the members here as well?
Simon

Ron Earp

Admin
No, nothing untoward. I know ebay is not welcome on this site, just thought it was interesting that a big and respected GT40 player occasionally sells some bits and bobs. Maybe if they have any GT40 related parts they would consider offering them to the members here as well?
Simon

They've been contacted and have publicly stated they have no intention of being involved with this forum. As such I don't think they need, nor deserve, the exposure here.

Back