GTD upgrades?

Well the dust has finally settled after my little prang, and looking towards the future, I have decided to undertake some upgrades. I think brakes should be at the top of the list (then maybe I'll be able to stop next time!) as well as the steering rack spacers that are supposed to stop bump steer.
I'm very happy with the engine/gearbox, so will leave them alone apart from a shorter intake manifold and some lowered engine mounts to take the engine down for my new valve covers to fit and the air cleaner down so it doesn't hit the rear window (that's a point, where can I get a glass rear window for a GTD?)
While I'm putting together my wish list, can anyone suggest any further improvements/alterations that make the GTD a nicer car to live with.
Thanks for all your advice and support so far guys....it's much appreciated.

Simon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Simon

Good to hear that the negatives of the accident have turned into positives so soon. How about a colour change while you're making these upgrades? Then she'll look like a new 40 as well as feel like one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good luck!

Rob
PS I think I noticed your battery under the nostril - is there scope to move it into the rear sill? Or is this just a GTD thing?

Back