Gulf colour paint codes

Hey guys,

I am starting to get my tornado body ready for paint ... (after 7 years) and intend to go for p1075 gulf colours. I was wondering if to save time paint matching small photos if anyone out there had the exact colours used or the proper paint codes for the sky blue and mandarin? Thanks in advance cos i know someone will come through. <font color="blue"> </font>

Hey guys ,
only me again. After serching for nearly an hour through past threads i just stumbled upon a post quoting Berger ref 1125 standard triumph powder blue and Berger ref 1456 triumph marigold for the Gulf colours. If anyone could confirm these or dispute them I would be eternally grateful. Also would these colours be easy to get in 2 pack?
thanks Shep

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I think you can also find the paint codes from anyone that has porsche color charts. I was looking and they had them listed for one or two years when they had the Gulf scheme on one of their street 911's. Might have been 71/72' but can't remeber. It was a slow day at work and it was the best that I could do to waste some time that day LOL

Sandy

Hey shep are you still searching for gulf oil colours,or have you found them,i have a code and formula for the blue,in 2K and basecoat if you wish
Regards Al

Back