Gurney Eagle Valve Covers

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
After being out of stock for the last 4 months new stock will be available early next week but we only have 30 sets available for immeadiate delivery.
If you need a set reserve them now as its first come first served.
Thanks
Andy

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Covers are now in stock

Attachments

• P1090207.JPG
    P1090207.JPG
    571.5 KB · Views: 200
  • P1090208.JPG
    P1090208.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 241

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
We currently have another batch of our Gurney rocker covers in production. This batch may well be the very last we produce due to large increases in Material, energy and machining costs. If you need a set please pre order them ASAP as once they are gone they are gone. The covers will fit any cylinder head that uses the standard Ford bolt pattern and fit most rocker arm set ups. Supplied complete with all fixings.

Attachments

• P1080445.JPG
    P1080445.JPG
    364.5 KB · Views: 120
Tempting. I need a set of sealed valve covers for my dry sump engine and I do love this style. Hmmm
£395+ vat?

Andy I’ve sent you two emails and two messages on FB and no one has replied, are these still available or are they just not available to me ????

An answer would be appreciated so I can look elsewhere if not available.

Thanks
Darren

I emailed Andy thru the website and got an email response very quickly with ordering instructions and pricing. He said the current pricing is 695 English pounds per pair and 120 English pounds for shipping to US. Wish I had the cash for these beauties, but it will have to wait.

Back