Hi from a newbie in SW UK

Stoneleigh is the next plan, need to get a new fuel pump first as I don't trust that one any more!
There doesn't seem to be much choice though- Facet red top or nothing as far as I can tell.....

Tim

Tim
If you are going to Stoneliegh let me know which day. I intend to go but have not made up my mind when yet, your going might just decide for me.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Chris, Tim etc,

As I mentioned in an earlier post, virtually all the GT40 Enthusiasts Club attendees will be going on the Sunday (4th), as this is also the date of the club AGM, which is held on site.

Not sure if you are members or not (think Andy is trying to get the regional list together) but if you are keen on meeting lots of other GT40 nutters :freak:, then that is the day to go.

There is another thread relating to a breakfast meet up, and convoy up to Stoneleigh, as we have done for a number of years. This is probably too far out of the way for you guys, being at Cherwell services on the M40, just past Oxford. I expect you will all be heading up the M5?

Max
Thanks, I had seen the breakfast meet up post and the AGM, but had not put them together with Stoneleigh. Come on, I was in an aiport lounge and had been on the go for about 18 hours at that time so go easy on me!:rolleyes:
Sunday it is then, assuming that Mark has finished the car by then. Tim
Which way will you be coming? fancy meeting up somewhere and going in convoy?
Chris

Sadly I can't get a dog sitter so I'm not able to go this year. The old fellow is 15 and hard work to look after, so it's difficult to find willing helpers!
Never mind, there'll always be next year.

Tim B

Back