How much room in a Lola T70

Can anyone tell me if I can fit in a Lola.

I'm 6'3" and would love to be able to own a replica but wonder if I could get in one to drive it.

Just how much leg room/ head room is there?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
You'd fit in an RCR70 I'm certain.. I am the same height and I recall Fran telling me that I'd have plenty of room.

You wouldn't fit in an original spyder. I'm 6'0", 165 lb., and modified my car (SL71/18) to be comfortable. Pedal arrangements on Johan Vorheide's ex-Gurney car (Gurney is 6'2") suggest he might have sat with his feet in the left footwell (seat on right, pedals on left) in order to fit.

I'm 6'2 and have a new custom Lola spyder that I will be selling shortly. It needs paint and engine. You will fit with no problem..! The price will be much than RCR and less than what I have invested. Pm me if interested

Regards John

Are you asking about a Lola or a replica T70 ? Lolas are pretty big inside without the seat insert but I believe RCR T70s are even bigger.

John B

Temp Selling Pass
John H,
Yes>>> the Lola came home last month. It is For sale with my RF GT40 mark I at a very reasonable price. The Lola comes with a Re-built " VERY COSTLY" ZF transaxle and bell housing and is 95% complete. Lola needs engine and paint. PM me if you or anybody else is interested. I'm a forum supported so there is no issues advertising here. I'm selling all of my toys due to economy issues. I stated the price is reasonable but please don't insult me. The price surly will be much less than any replica builder.

Last edited:
John H,
Yes>>> the Lola came home last month. It is For sale with my RF GT40 mark I at a very reasonable price. The Lola comes with a Re-built " VERY COSTLY" ZF transaxle and bell housing and is 95% complete. Lola needs engine and paint. PM me if you or anybody else is interested. I'm a forum supported so there is no issues advertising here. I'm selling all of my toys due to economy issues. I stated the price is reasonable but please don't insult me. The price surly will be much less than any replica builder.

Is it an original T70 or a reproduction?

John B

Temp Selling Pass
What is confusing? If it were a authentic Lola, I would have posted a serial number. The Zf should have given it away that it's a replica. Geez guys

Back