I TOO sold my cobra,But!!!

Like Bill, I sold mine 2 weeks ago,,,who was the buyer/SUCKER???

My beloved brother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I got a PHAT¨ check last week AND the car is still in my garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

He is building a fancy garage,,that will take a few months. I have promissed not to drive his car and take good care of it while his garage is being built,,,NOT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had to sell it, so I can buy my Casa in Mexico. If I sell the 40, I can buy a Tequila factory in mexico! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ok, now that you've got that Phat check, go pay the registration YOU OWE on your GT-40 - -

have I told you lately that you're still a lazy bum? When is that lovely wife of yours going to put your lazy A$$ back to work?

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Dave,

I don't think Faili's too concerned what his wife wants, didn't you hear he's mov'n to Mexico. Either he's trying to get away from her or she's kick'n his 'lazy ass' clear outta the country /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you ALL for such "kind hearted" remarks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wife and I are in Mexico and so far so good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DH, registration has been paid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif reluctantly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back