indoor car covers

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
its been covered before on here - a search mite find it - if not i will check my supplier tomoz.

James

Car Cover (or Cover Car ..) in Vareze Italy.(check trough google)
Top in class covers (they also make covers for F1).
Not the cheapest but a real sock.
They ship from Italy o your place.
I have one for the last 3 years and immaculate.

Rgds
Fred

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
best price I have found is here - I couldnt believe the price - £26!!! - and fine for indoor or light outdoor use. The GT40 is the medium size.

HI Richard.

One word of advice......there are car covers and there are car covers......and you do tend to get what you pay for.

I run a classic and sports car storage business, and I have tried a fair range of covers from the cheap to the ridiculously expensive! The ones I now offer as standard for customers car are supertex covers supplied from Italy. They cost around £70, but are the best I have found for protecting the car and have a very soft liner. I have these on Ferarris, Bentleys and a host of other very expensive cars and they have always done the job perfectly. Some cheaper ones I have bought in the past have had the linings de-laminte over time, and have become a bit abrasive on the paint, or seem to build up static and attract all sorts of dust and crap.

Hope this helps......just my experience...........

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
I havent tried the above - so cannot make a valid judgement - my last cover was from here - but I used it to transport to LeMans and it was shredded by the time I got there. That was my fault though, because it wasnt a transport cover, and that cost £103.

Back