Infinitybox inCODE plus announced...

Joel K

Supporter
I received a note today from Infinitybox about their new user programmable system called inCODE plus. I have yet to buy an electrical harness for my build and am thinking this addition makes the Infitybox very attractive to me. Here is the announcement...

inCODE PLUS is Coming!
We introduced our Infinitybox system over 10 years ago. In those years, we've helped our customers build the cars of their dreams. We've created custom functions for their Infinitybox systems to make their cars do what they want.

We've always had to make these changes for our customers. We email them a custom file and they use our inCODE programmer to load these changes into their system.

We've heard your calls for a tool that you could use yourself. This has been a multi-year project to give our you the flexibility and control to customize your electrical systems your way, on your terms. We've taken the time to get this one right. We wanted to make sure that the system was intuitive, easy to use and had the flexibility you need.

We're excited to announce the introduction of our inCODE PLUS Programming Tool. This will be launched on our website in September. The tool will be backwards compatible with all of our systems going back to the beginning. Watch our website for more details and announcements as we get closer to the launch.

Fill out the form at this link to get on our special mailing list to be first to pick up this great tool when we launch. Please put inCODE PLUS in the message box of the Contact Form.

Get on the inCODE PLUS List

Last edited:
Back