Kit Car pics of forum members

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Last night while in between dropping off and picking up my daughter from Karate, I stopped by Barns & Noble and picked up some reading material. One of the items was the latest issue of Kit Car. In it is pictured the cars of Rick Merz, Hershal Byrd and Ben Miller. Congrats to all; especially to Ben since Hersh and Rick have been published before. (For a long time, I thought Rick Merz was the only person with a running GT40 or, at least, the only one with the cajones to race it. ;-) We've come a long way, baby!
Here is Hersh cuttin' it up!
142_0405_run_27_s.jpg

I understand that Hershal was doing R&D at R&G and that a friendly rivalry has arisen between these two cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
And here is Rick staging for a run:
142_0405_run_16_s.jpg

Pictures of here are Copyright © Primedia Magazines, Inc. and linked from www.kitcarmag.com

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
I had to scan the pic of Ben's car, but here it is at the Laughlin, NV Club Sandwich 2003 show. Looking good, Ben!
Copyright © Primedia Magazines, Inc.

Attachments

• 36153-BenMillerCarKC.jpg
    36153-BenMillerCarKC.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 283
I thought this might be a good place to post a photo of Peter Ransom's DRB GT40 plus a video clip of my ride in it.

I had the opportunity to tour GT40 Australia's facilities during my recent visit to Australia, and was quite impressed with the efficient layout and high level of activity.

I thank Peter for his time and the awesome ride!

PRGT40.jpg

[Click here for GT40 Video]

Back