Looking for William Levens III

It is not obvious where I could have placed this note, so I am ready to stand corrected! Whatever, here we go.

I'm trying to locate William. The only connection I have is that he bought a GTD in probably 1990, coloured white and blue (not sure if this was white with a blue stripe, or vice versa). I'm pretty sure that William is, or was, domiciled in the USA. It seems his GTD was exported from the UK to the USA. He was the first owner.

If anyone can point me in the direction of William, or indeed of his car (which I suspect he may well have sold ages ago) I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
Peter
Edinburgh

Just as an addendum to my text above, Willliam's surname may be spelt 'Levens' or 'Levins'. It also appears that he may have bought the car with another person called Val Burd. Anyone know of him?

Peter

Peter, I know Bill. I will give him your contact info.
It has been a while since I have seen him, and just checked the number i have and its an old one, but I know someone who sees him regularly.
Might take a week or so.
Cheers
Phil
Just as a side note Val passed last year so no help there and I did see Bill at the Memorial so I know he is among the living.

Last edited:
Back