LS376 check engine light and ISIS question

I am just finishing up my wiring and getting ready for my first start up. i was wondering if anyone using an LS engine is using some sort of check engine light and how they went about it? also wondering if anyone has a list of the different fuse sizes that go into the ISIS wiring cells, the front and rear are both numbered but i am having a hard time figuring out what size fuse to put in which number of front and rear cell?

The GM controller kit comes with an OBD2 socket, so you should already have one if you began with that kit.

The fuse question is answered in the latest version of the ISIS manual which is being reviewed by them now. You can call them to get an answer in the meantime.

The crate engine harness has a circuit for the check engine light, they call it the MIL (malfunction indicator light). It is a Brown/white stripe wire - terminal B at bulkhead connector. The ECM grounds this circuit, so feed 12v switched power to the light & hook the brown/white wire to the other side of the light.

Back