Manta mirage into a slc

I'm making a aluminum chassis I need six point cage n I already have it in fiber glass shop any one have a like for a super lite slc 3d or can some one tell me step by step how to scan my car drop in on computer. To modified it to see wat change I have to make to make the body style a slc super lite slc

Simple, you started here in the "introduce yourself here" part of this very helpfull forum.
Just tell us who you are & what you are building, some pictures are helpfull.
In my experiance, most of us on gt40s are just grumpy old fellas, but if you show yourself we are very, very helpfull.
For the unknown that doesn't introduce itself, you are just.............. the unknown..

So in basic, like we met in real, introduce yourselve, we shake hands its nice to meet you, we will help you.

[email protected]
Ask them nicely, they might be OK with you copying their design.
I've already talk to him he kind smerk at me wen I said I'ma make history the first slc Manta mirage I got a good luck n send him a pic wen I'm done he has no feelings but wen u buy a slc u sign contact can't disclosure any info no dimensions no set up all u can due is record how u putting yours together

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Terrence, and this is with the most tactful means I can find within myself...please resort to fully developed, punctuated, and proofread postings. I say this in a constructive context as it will allow me (us) to better understand what your goal is and to help if we can. I'm older, not used to reading cell-phone text messages on the forum, thus I had to re-read your original post multiple times before I figured out what you were shooting for.

From one Manta Mirage owner to another (and Terrence to a Terrance), you sound like you will basically have no Manta or Mirage left in your project if you meet your goal, which is exactly what I did. 90% of what I started out with is gone, replaced by homebuilt frame, suspension, and fiberglass. The fiberglass (the shape) was the most challenging part of the project as you've probably realized. I used photos and drawings to scale mine as needed, and then went to work in making panels and pieces, when put together, to resemble my goal. No different than what you're trying to do. Perhaps take the basics of an SLC, and make it work for you, rather than working toward an exact replica of it. This will make for a much easier project, and some satisfaction of personal input on the appearance. Also, you may find it helpful to search for good dimensional drawings of the Kudzu DG-2, which is very close to the SLC (in my opinion). Hope this helps, and good luck!!

Terrence, and this is with the most tactful means I can find within myself...please resort to fully developed, punctuated, and proofread postings. I say this in a constructive context as it will allow me (us) to better understand what your goal is and to help if we can. I'm older, not used to reading cell-phone text messages on the forum, thus I had to re-read your original post multiple times before I figured out what you were shooting for.

From one Manta Mirage owner to another (and Terrence to a Terrance), you sound like you will basically have no Manta or Mirage left in your project if you meet your goal, which is exactly what I did. 90% of what I started out with is gone, replaced by homebuilt frame, suspension, and fiberglass. The fiberglass (the shape) was the most challenging part of the project as you've probably realized. I used photos and drawings to scale mine as needed, and then went to work in making panels and pieces, when put together, to resemble my goal. No different than what you're trying to do. Perhaps take the basics of an SLC, and make it work for you, rather than working toward an exact replica of it. This will make for a much easier project, and some satisfaction of personal input on the appearance. Also, you may find it helpful to search for good dimensional drawings of the Kudzu DG-2, which is very close to the SLC (in my opinion). Hope this helps, and good luck!!
Yes sir I will sorry most of my text off phone or while I'm at work I apologize

Thank you

Yes that's wat I meant bas it off a slc not to much into making it look like one that would be no fun lol I'm taking ideas from all types to try and come up with me one

Back