More P4 Photos

wow.
smile.gif

You are a lucky man, and that P4 is lucky to have such an owner! Must be neat to examine little details such as the tab for the "plombeurs" (sp?) to seal the fluids off...

Jim,

Great pics! I was curious...how hard is it to get a replacement for your P4 windscreen? That's quite a curve that it has.

Have fun!

John

Jim,
I have been watching this build and I am thoroughly impressed. I love to build but you take it to a whole different level. I can't imagine having to do the research let alone do the build proper. You are to be commended for such a fine job. I'm guessing but I would bet that the interior materials was a big challenge.

Hersh
smile.gif

Hersh
The interior is original. Parkes, Bondurant,Vaccarella, Bandini, Surtees, P.Rodriquez, Ginther,Amon,and Piper have sat in that seat...
Best
Jim

Ferrari 330 P4. The car that the Ford MK-IV beat at LeMans in 67. In some people's view the most beautiful sports car ever built and the car that inspite of it's loss at LeMans in 67 (It did finish 2&3) won the overall Championship that year.

Jim,
I hope I don't insult you here but I like your Lola better. Don't get me wrong the P4 build is amazing and truely a beautiful car. With that said do you think you could post some more photos of the Lola? It's without a doubt my favorite car.
Thanks John

Mike
If you go to that site and search under P4 you'll find photos that show the differences. The main ones are the roof top exit vents and the rear deck. The P3's used Webbers so the deck humped up. The P4 has mech. Lucas FI so the deck is indented.
Best
Jim

Back