My content

Joel K

Supporter
Ron,

When I click on “your content” in my profile, looks like it stopped logging on June 11th. I like this feature so hopefully it can be re-enabled.

Thanks,

Joel

Ron Earp

Admin
No, I don't think it is a system problem but might be user error. If you keep clicking show older items in the bottom right corner if you scroll down it still keeps bringing up older posts.

Joel K

Supporter
No, I don't think it is a system problem but might be user error. If you keep clicking show older items in the bottom right corner if you scroll down it still keeps bringing up older posts.

View attachment 100111

Ron, I think I am using the function correctly. The issue is I am unable to view my newer posts. If I click on my messages or my content it starts on June 11th and older. I have many posts which are more recent which do not show up.

Ron Earp

Admin
Not sure what to tell you. I click on your, or anyone else's, Latest Activity, and get the most recent things you've done. You might want to check on the XenForo help forums for some sort of bug. If I keep scrolling down and clicking Older Posts I see more back to the beginning.

Back