Need help registering SLC in CA

I am trying to register my newly purchased SLC. I am the third owner of a 2016 SLC. Need gearbox receipt for highway patrol inspection . Over the years by the previous owners the receipt has been misplaced. It was purchased from RCR but I am unable to get a copy of the receipt because I am not the original owner. Any help will be greatly appreciated to go about inspection. Thank you

I contacted RCR this morning and fran.... had said that since I was not the original owner they could not help me.

What part of the state are you in?
I for one would be interested in hearing the process for bringing in a completed (?) SLC into the state.

I would Like to thank Dalzell the original owner who sent me a copy of the original invoice from RCR to try to complete my registration process . Dalzell Thank you very much buddy!

The car was registered in Washington. I was told during the Vin verification the officer wants to see receipts for major components . I'm just trying to cover all the bases so I don't run into any issues. A return to CHP will delay the registration process for another couple of months they are so backed up

Back