Need rear winshield for GTD

Gents,

Any of you would have a spare rear windshield for a GTD (a glass one not a lexan).
I remember reading a post about that somewhere but can't find it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Please PM me for any offer. Thank you in advance.
Best
Fred

Fred,
I can get one for very low amount made by Carglass but they are flatt.It only would work if you have enough distance between carb and window.
I believe they are arround 150 Euro Max.
Let me know

Rgds
fred

Hi Fred !
Very interesting ! In my case i think it should fit as i have a single Holley carb with a little air filter.

You can put me down for one if you can, tell me for the payment i can send you a check by post mail.

Best
Fred

Fred
I ordered one and come back to you after New Year.
I ll be in Morbihan for new years eve ... if I ll make it with your nice weather... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif
I may end up at Hotel de France in Chartres. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif..
Fred

Great Fred !
Many thanks ! Let me know for the accomodations ($$$)

Will you go in Morbihan with the 40 ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif The weather there is offently
rainy be carrefull (a bit lile in UK ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/loser1.gif)
The stop at the hotel de France should be a nice remember, enjoy it !!

Fred
Just arrived in Port Blanc/morbihan but with my normal car.
Paris Chartres in freezing rain being stopped for 3 H on the motorway....
Ended the night in Chartres but unfortunately Hotel de France is closed untill Jan 8Th.
Keep you infomred for rear screen
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Back