New Australian

Hi folks, new guy from Australia, just purchased a body and chassis so likely to have alot of questions, hopefully I can also bring something of use to others, Looking forward to a few years of building hahahaha
Have built a few cars before but all muscle cars nothing like this

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Lance. Welcome to GT40S. There’s a lot of very talented, and helpful builders on this forum willing to offer advice. Look at all the build threads on here and you might see a couple things you hadn’t thought of yet. I keep a notebook with the posters name and what the post number is so I can easily find it.
Read on, and enjoy the forum !!!
Regards Brian

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Welcome Lance, and don't keep us guessing... Which chassis did you get? Drivetrain plans?

Time to start a build thread!

Welcome Lance, and don't keep us guessing... Which chassis did you get? Drivetrain plans?

Time to start a build thread!
Its a Group 10 body and Chassis I think, plan is some sort of boosted LS like LSA or turbo LS depends what I can get an engineer to pass with STI gearbox possibly sequential, custom dark blue/purple with dark orange stripe similar to the original Gulf style, sit it a bit lower, tan interior possibly

Attachments

• gt40 1.jpg
    gt40 1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 32
  • gt40 2.jpg
    gt40 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 37
Welcome Lance
I'm starting an Absolute Pace kit build. Located in Melbourne. Where are you located?
Good luck with the build.
Cheers Rick

Back