New kit coming spring of 05 !

work continues, and roll cage is in final "mock up" stages.
"template"-roll cage is currently tacked in prototype 1 for fitment testing.

Once template is complete, all kits will get a full mandrel bent cage as standard equipment.

Work on headers is also underway,,,,for both small block ford and modular configurations.

45249219-9daa-02000180-.jpg

Hi Alain

Just received my May issue of Kit Car and saw the article
on the Premier GT40. Nice picture of chassis...can you get it posted on the website?

Also says pricing available any day now....can you give us
the inside scoop? Any chance the red car will be at Carlisle?
Thx

MikeD

here is a pic of prototype #1 at the Kansas City "world of wheels" show.

There are a few more pics on my clubphoto site (I'll post a link),,,,,and I am trying to see if we can get a couple of members of the team to take proto #1 & maybe #2 to Carlisle.
I should know more by the end of the week.

46205048-2963-02000180-.jpg

OH, by the way.......the red car is NOT PAINTED!!!
That is red and black gel-coat finish you are looking at.

Our plan is to provide builders with a nicely finished gel coat body, saving the builder time and money usually spent on paint/bodywork.

web page

[ QUOTE ]
OH, by the way.......the red car is NOT PAINTED!!!
That is red and black gel-coat finish you are looking at.

Our plan is to provide builders with a nicely finished gel coat body, saving the builder time and money usually spent on paint/bodywork.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. Good job. That is a strong contrast from what These guys have to do.

Alain,
You and Chuck are doing a great job. That GT looks terrific!. Now I wish I was going to Carlisle to see your GT. I don.t suppose you will make the Knotts show will you? If you do then I will see you there.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alain

Thanks...any update on pricing?

Gary

Not sure what's going on with Dan's car...but I expect
to have to do some bodywork to get even gaps on ALL GT40s.
I'd love to see Alain's body to see how close his out of the mold. Hopefully they'll have one at Carlisle.

MikeD

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif [ QUOTE ]
That is a strong contrast from what These guys have to do.

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifGood one Gary, someday you can buy me a beer , LOL
Although none of his pictures on this post show his doors on yet, hopefully they do look better than mine right now,,LOL

Back