New member building in Melbourne Australia

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone in Melbounre is building an Absolute Pace GT40? I have one ordered and would love to have a chat about the build

Cheers Rick

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone in Melbounre is building an Absolute Pace GT40? I have one ordered and would love to have a chat about the build

Cheers Rick
Welcome to GT40s Rick! You should find a plethora of information within our pages here.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Rick. As Randy said there’s a lot of information on here, and talented builders. I haven’t seen any posts recently but I think there’s at least 2 Absolute Pace builders on here. You might try a search and see what comes up.
Enjoy the forum !!!
Regards Brian

I have watched Dan's YouTube channel twice and reached out via messenger but having heard anythong. Hope he is OK. No new posts for three months

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Rick, I did a quick search and there’s 3 guys in this post that have them. I haven’t had time to do a bunch of research but this pulled up easily in my search.

Regards Brian
9FFC829D-B30A-4BF2-B7D9-D005CEC2D2E5.jpeg

I have watched Dan's YouTube channel twice and reached out via messenger but having heard anything. Hope he is OK. No new posts for three months
I got a message from Dan the other week. He is working through a few things at the moment which are preventing him from making progress on the GT40. Once those things are sorted out I am hopeful we can expect some more updates.

Ryan

Back