NEW SLC LOOK!!!!

Found this online, really cool rendering, I really like the looks on this car, sort of like a blend of La Ferrari and SLC. Appears to be longer wheelbase too. Thoughts?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 857
  • IMG_7293.jpg
    IMG_7293.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 1,781
Looks cool - I especially like the front end ;)

4LuILrX.jpg

At certain angles the SLC greenhouse does have that "bubble" look but from others it doesn't look bubbly.

Viewed from the side, it reminds me more of the canopy from a jet fighter.

gnGFz6d.jpg

Slammed down and blended all together like the second rendering erases some of the character I think. You end up with something more along the lines of a speed shape than a real car. The revised side intakes look cool but I'm not sure it works so well for the SLC. The SLC's lines are a bit harder and squared off and even with the rounded front corners it feels a bit too disconnected with the intakes.

The Exotic Rides W70 basically reskinned an SLC to look like the LaFerrari. I like the new hoods Allan has been doing on his most recent SLCs with the LT4 engines - very LaFerrari like with the radiator exits and brake cooling inlets revised.

That said, every time I look at my car I can't help but think it's the coolest looking car on the road (IMHO) ;)

Looks like you would have to chop 3-4” out of the top. Not sure if that is realistic and still be able to sit in in there.

That seems to be a very attainable modification with someone experienced with FB work.

Even without the wheelbase extension, the side air intake detail looks amazing and could be easily added!

I know it is a photoshop, but anyone know those black wheels?
they look like forggiatos based on the centercaps. I actually have a set of staggered forgiatos 19" front and 20" back with Pirelli pzero 345 rear tires for sale if you're interested. They will need the lips refinished.

Most of that work could be "easily" done, headlights will take some work, cutting the scoop off will take reforming the top bars of the cage.
The hardest part will be making the door scalloped, that will be major effort.

I could be wrong but I thought this rendering was an exercise in what it would take and look like to utilize a complete corvette drive train (minus torque tube). It is very cool.

Awesome! Windshield would be a challenge for certain. The fiberglass changes are doable, so who wants to make the first set of molds? Love to see a standard interior design with pieces and seats tailored for best fitment. Certainly the SLC is a great start, so who is brave enough to start. A lot of you certainly have demonstrated the skill set.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Windshield would be a challenge for certain.

But doable!

I'm just wondering if the window tint shown would be too dark to pass muster with the men in blue...and, if it should prove to be too dark, would a lighter tint mess up the overall looks of the car?

Fran!!! Geeet buzzy!!!

img_7293-jpg.95037
I think you'd get a long ways towards this look by making the fiberglas changes to the current body and removing the roof scoop. The current roof scoop makes the side view a bit "peaky", removing it would visually lower it to look more like this rendition. Changing the glass to match this pic would be a BIG deal I'd think, not that I dont think this looks AMAZING.

Back