Oh my god...

Ron Earp

Admin
Don't they own a part of Ferrari? Hmmmm, might take 40 years but Ford might get what they were after all those years ago.....

...no..no guys...we are even talking of the "GM terminator" Fiat auto.
And if they exit from Fiat adventure in THAT expensive way it means it was better that way indeed.
Seems someone in Ford is interested in Fiat knowledge about small cars.

Suspect this partnership will create a lot of problems to them, is wellknow news here they were just searching for somebody to F*** up.
Nobody here in italy buys Fiat any longer, and this happens since many years.
Who can buys a Ferrari..but that is another matter.
There u will find today italian car REAL spirit, but it is only for riches.

Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Ah, that is not good. I didn't know Fiat had any knowledge anyone wanted! ;-) Last I had dealings with a Fiat, Fiat could have used a lot of basic lessons in Internal Combustion 101.

Ron

one of the reason i hate so much Fiat group and family is that for too many years we here in italy were almost obliged to buy those coffins.
And i am even talking of the Gt40 period, the 60s.Buy a car in Italy in that period(from tales of parents..I still wasnt neither a dirty saturday night idea..)was a real too big investiment.
Fiat group obliged nearly all the people to buy those cars and with the first Fiat 500 they provided us massive mobility(it means u do not have choiches at all..or that..or feets..)
The problem was just we were paying too much something not at the level, and for too many years they deny u the possibility to buy everything else with incredibly high taxations(some still exist..from vehicles coming outside Europe..and this obliges me to search my 40 or Cobra only in UK).
In 1982 buy a german car here means pay over 38% of its value only for taxes,and also for our market BMW and mercedes were obliged to work on low engine cubatures,cause..wonder why, everything over 2000cc means u are as Rockfeller.
For us super heavy cars with slow small engines were done.
Fiat cars always have been expensive and poor in quality, and also rust(usually coming definitely too early)was included in the price.
We neither dunno why..at same level car u are talking..the fiat one is always the most expensive one.
And this is totally different from Ford mentality,even also in small everyday use cars.
I personally bought 3 small fiestas and a ford Ka for my mom, and Fiat never had something at the level for the same price(airconditioning was NOT so obvious here,as today is..and in all fords i bought was included in price,together with twin airbags).

And my hate increases even too much looking at what Fiat auto did to my beloved Alfa Romeo(and Lancia..and Innocenti..and Autobianchi....and OM...and Spa Viberti...)
I never bought a Fiat, neither i like any of their model,just wish them good luck in find donkey partners.
It is the same as if u wanna at all have a night with that italian pretty lady wellknown to have robbered too many foreign rich men(usually americans).....and now it's your turn!

Not for me, thank u
Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back