One World Trade Centre Observatory

Hi Guys from across the pond, help needed - please :idea:

I had promised my family that I would take them to One WTC & to go to the Observatory (as I took them to the top of The Twin Towers when they were teenagers may years ago).

However there is very little data at any of the related websites on the topic.

One World Observatory Launches | Legends
This one states Spring 2015 BUT that is somewhat elastic :stunned:

Does anyone out there have better/informed information as to a precise date and how to go about ensuring I meet the families expectations?

Thanks in advance.

Not to burst your bubble, But since I just drove my FORD GT around Europe....Instead of going to New York and over look a memorial site, take the kids through the swiss and Italian Alps, climb stevlio pass. God made sure it would never get ruined.
GTJOEY1314
P.S. I WAS BORN IN THE BRONX. Please rent movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK, It sums it up nowadays.:thumbsdown:
Now go enjoy Europe!

Joey,
I have taken my children all around Europe, thank you and it was their request to go back to visit the WTC site.
So I would still appreciate constructive help from Stateside members regarding the Observatory opening.

Keith

I don't believe any of our Paddock faithful hail from anywhere close to NYC, so they may not know much about the current setup Paul.

Just a guess, I'm quite sure they would respond if they knew.

Try a quick shout in "All GT40" Forum. There are a couple of members I recall from that neck of the woods, who don't visit the Paddock much at all.

Back