Roaring Forties #90

Anuther view of left side.

Attachments

• 42017-DSCN0497.JPG
    42017-DSCN0497.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 781
That stainless does look good. You may know more than me, but knowing what I know now, do the fiberglass and painting work early. Keeps all the dust from all the other stuff that goes on later. I waited since I'd never done it before. If only I'd known that then...

I'm sorry to say that it has been almost a year since I updated this build site. A number of things have been done on the build but I have to face up to the fact that I'm just not fast. It seems that for quite some time whatever you do after skinning the chassie just does not look like you did much. Anyway I am about to start fitting the body and felt it was time for the update, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So lets start with the fuel system.

I used two Carter LP pumps mounted on the firewall. I ran the two pumps to a 6 way valve located in the normal place. By using the 6 way valve I had a seperate feed and return line for each tank.

Super job and pics . Thanks for paving the way with construction photos Peter. It helps folks like myself that are a ways behind ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back