Roaring Forties centre page spread in the Herald-Sun

Melbourne’s biggest selling newspaper, The Herald-Sun, featured Roaring Forties in yesterday’s (Friday) auto section. The article speaks for itself, but the position of the article as the centre-page spread speaks volumes in itself.

PS. My apologies for the quality of the images. Given that the newspaper was significantly larger than my scanner I had to resort to taking high-resolution pictures, then compressing them down to meet the forum’s requirements.

Attachments

• 41925-Article1.jpg
    41925-Article1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 271

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Congratulations Robert - what a great article. After all those nice words, you are going to have to fit a Gurney Bubble on your car !!

Seriously nice PR for RF, but also a really good boost for the whole breed - well done !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Robert, it is nice to see that nice things happen to nice guys. Great to see that your teams dedication is meeting with success.

Ron Earp

Admin
Is this stuff legal to have posted? Not sure about newspapers, likey nobody would care, but I'm sure magazine articles captured and posted are not a good idea.

Ron Earp

Admin
Chris L or Roaring Forties - someone should check with the paper and see if they'll let you post. Otherwise it'll be deleted. I checked and as suspected, it is copyright infringement. I don't want any trouble so I have to be overly conservative on these matters.

Ron,
My advice was that it is OK as long as full credit is given to everyone concerned, in this case the publisher, author and photos which I have endeavored to do as clearly as possible. If you feel that my advice may be bad then I am happy for you to delete whatever you deem inappropriate.

Chris

Back