SL-C's for Sale?

Anyone know of any good quality completed (used) SL-C's for sale right now? Must be a 100% complete/finished car.

I've seen these 2 listed in the past month or so, still available as far as I know:

Young Le - Dusty's old car
Dani G - BMW V10 engine

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Where can the orange/black zakari3030-built twin turbo SL-C that's for sale be found?

'Pricey...but definitely both "good quality" AND "completed". (O.P. didn't state budget.)

I couldn't find it by "Googling".

Where can the orange/black zakari3030-built twin turbo SL-C that's for sale be found?

'Pricey...but definitely both "good quality" AND "completed". (O.P. didn't state budget.)

I couldn't find it by "Googling".

Hmm ... perhaps completed and built by Allan. Not sure I would call it “well sorted”. With fewer than 100 miles I’m willing to bet a powertrain that extreme has several gremlins just itching to pop up.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Hmm ... perhaps completed and built by Allan. Not sure I would call it “well sorted”. With fewer than 100 miles I’m willing to bet a powertrain that extreme has several gremlins just itching to pop up.

"I’m willing to bet a powertrain that extreme has several gremlins just itching to pop up."

'Have to agree. That'd be my big concern as well. But, the criteria mentioned were "good quality completed"..."used" (has 100 miles on it...like it or not that qualifies as "used")..."100% complete/finished" - which it is. ;)

(We all know there will ALWAYS be something that needs attention on a 'home build' vs. factory. And, although it's pretty rare these days, even factory cars can have issues, too.)

"Hmm ... perhaps completed and built by Allan."

Not really any question about that:

Last edited:
Back