Southern GT - Fog lamp wiring diagram ?

Afternoon all,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the fog lamp circuit on a Southern GT ?

My fog lamp fell off my car last week which left just the case of the fog lamp being held on the live and earth wires by the time I realised and stopped.

I’ve bought the replacement light but can’t get any voltage through the circuit when the switch is engaged. Checked the fuses which all look good and now stuck what to look at next (car electrics are not a strong point ).

Dont know if there a relay which might have shorted hence wanting the wiring diagram.
All ideas welcome

cheers,
Simon.

One other data point which I’ve just discovered is that the main lights are not working either which I suspect is the root of the problem. I think the Fog light and main lights are on the same circuit?

Yes, fog lights don't usually work on any vehicle unless the vehicle lights are on first.
Not strictly the 'same circuit' or they would be on all the time that the vehicle lights are on. A 'connected or related circuit' is perhaps a better description.
They will be (should of been) wired in accordance to the SVA / IVA rules at the time of test.

The rear foglights should only be able to be turned on when on dipped or main beam. If the dipped or main beam is turned off then the fog light should also turn off and not turn back on with the headlights unless activated. They should be on a separate circuit to the headlights although triggered from them. CBS supply a module. Good Luck

Back