State Of Forum

I just have to say that the state of the forum is sinking to an all time low as a result of the bulls#*t/flame throwing being posted. I understand that people need to defend themselves/reputations after certain things have been said/posted relating to products & services etc.

My opinion would be to take it off line and send a private message/e-mail to discuss it further or better still phone the person directly to sort out the facts and speculations surrounding the issues presented. THIS IS NOT aimed at anyone directly but to all on the forum generally. I may be considered a stranger by my number of posts (17 including this) but have been a member for just over a year now so feel justified in having a say. Any problems with my posting, Let Me Know by the means I posted.

To Ron,
YOU ARE THE MAN!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep up the great work, The forum is a wealth of knowledge to have for everyone, builders and dreamers alike.
Scott

I agree, the various companies having strong words on the forum is highly un-professional - regardless of the situtation.

It also puts the companies involved in a detrimental light.

Regards,

J.P

Back