Steering Wheels & Badges

Dave, Mianer & Chris,

Rcv'e your PMs and posted replies. If you did not get it please contact me at [email protected] . Request furher that this address be used for all future correspondence.

Looks like I have 9 of the 10 committed.

Thanks guys,

Ben

Following is the list of those who I have on my list to receive a Steering Wheel Center. If you agree, do nothing and your order should be in the mail by Friday, May 14th.

If you have decided you don't want a SWC, advise and your name will be removed.

If you are NOT on the list and would like to be please let me know with your request, including mailing address, to [email protected].

Price, as stated earlier, is US$16.00 within the US and US$17.00 overseas which incldudes all postage and handing fees.

Payment accepted by any instrument negotiable in US Dollars or via PayPal to [email protected].

Dave Gibbins (2) (Dave, Please resend address)
Tony Hunt
Brian McCarthy
Chris Kogan
Adam Christian
David Kennedy
Tim Moore
John Petrovic
David Bilyk
Fred De Braey

Brian Kissell (Alternate)

Thanks,

Ben

Following is the list of thos who I have received requests from and can now accomodate due to my increasing the order by 10.

Brian Kissell
Barry Davison
Brett James-McCall
Glenn Mason
Graham Forbes
Mike Christian
Rob Beddington

Due to some problem with the artwork the badges won't be ready to ship until Wednesday or Thursday of next week.`

I'll post here and to your individual e-mails, provided I still can find them, on the day they go in the email.

Thanks,

Ben

I GOT MY LAST SHIPMENT OF STEERING WHEEL CENTERS IN THIS MORNING AND THEY HAVE BEEN MAILED OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE TWO LISTS. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL C0NFIRMATIN MESSAGE.

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE AN E-MAIL FROM ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP AT [email protected]

THANKS,

BEN

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Ben !!
I just returned home, from a short trip, and the steering wheel center was here waiting for me. Nice piece !!!
Thanks again !!!!
Regards Brian

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
I have a Motolita steering wheel which I want to put this fine badge into. I see that Motolita billet centres with badge recess are available, but the pictures suggest that the recess is much smaller than Bens badge. The badge seems to be just under 60mm dia. Anyone know if there is a Motolita centre which it will fit? Plan B will be to get one made. Any ideas?

regards
Dave

[ QUOTE ]
I have a Motolita steering wheel which I want to put this fine badge into. I see that Motolita billet centres with badge recess are available, but the pictures suggest that the recess is much smaller than Bens badge. The badge seems to be just under 60mm dia. Anyone know if there is a Motolita centre which it will fit? Plan B will be to get one made. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dave,
Contact Frank Catt at Wealden Engineering ([email protected]).
For £40 he does a 6-hole boss that fits the Moto-Lita steering wheel and has a 59mm recess.
Fits a treat!

Trevor Booth

Lifetime Supporter
Supporter
Hi Ben,
Recd steering wheel badge yesterday (tues). Many thanks , it is excellent and will look good on the Motolita.
Trevor

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Re: Steering Wheels & Badges

Hi all, finally got Bens steering wheel badge mounted. Turns out my steering wheel is actually a Cobra type with 9 bolts, so Frank Catt kindly made a special boss to fit. Really pleased with the result /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
regards
Dave

Attachments

• 44303-swheel.jpg
    44303-swheel.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 359

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter

Dave,
A very nice wheel indeed.
It is actually a Moto Lita "Mark Four" model. AC Cobras and Aces have slotted wheel spokes. The Cobra also has a six hole split centre boss.

Hi Ben
have you got any steering wheel centers left?
if so can i have one please?
thanks
Dave B

Back