Superlite GTA

Hang in there guy's, I think there will be announcement soon. Fran won't release anything until its 100%. Then you will see the first class quality in the RCR effort.

I just don't like how there's hasn't been anything at all. He just vanished from the thread after talking about a photoshoot but never told us anything about what happened. We could gather it didn't happen or he didn't like the pictures or something since we never saw any photoshoot pictures posted.

More tgan likely they didnt like the outcome. Or havent had time to finish. Im sure its not forgotten. Too much interest in this car for the company to ignore the prospective demand [sic]..

Im eager to see it finished im sure the 2gs will go up in price.

clearly there is a car that is being made and customers have already dropped money down to get one, I wouldn't be worried. If he wants to wait to introduce it so that he can get the quality up, I don't see an issue. I think he'd be happy to show any of us pictures if we actually gave him money to start building one for us...

clearly there is a car that is being made and customers have already dropped money down to get one, I wouldn't be worried. If he wants to wait to introduce it so that he can get the quality up, I don't see an issue. I think he'd be happy to show any of us pictures if we actually gave him money to start building one for us...

Good point. I was one of the first Razor owners (Razor body) and I saw the body 6 months before it was introduced.

For every day that goes by without any new posts, I seem to always end up on page 25 of this thread, admiring the the clay body.

Last edited:
10004136.jpg

define "soon". couple of hours? couple of weeks? couple of months? it all depends on the person. i am in no rush.

haha that reminds me of the office episode where Pam tells Kevin the new printer will be ready soon. Kevin said well whats soon because that could mean 3 weeks. She asked him if thats what soon means to him, when he said yes, she said ok Kevin well see you soon. haha

Aw, come on guy's you all know that patience belong in hospitals!
Hang in there, I'm sure the best things are coming SOON.

New rule... no posting in this thread until the Apex is ready. That way I'm not so disappointed when I see bunch of activity in the thread but no new info from Fran :laugh:

or this?

Attachments

• DSCN0243 [640x480].jpg
    DSCN0243 [640x480].jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4,103
  • DSCN0205 [640x480].jpg
    DSCN0205 [640x480].jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 25,640
  • DSCN0216 [640x480].jpg
    DSCN0216 [640x480].jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 4,045
New rule... no posting in this thread until the Apex is ready. That way I'm not so disappointed when I see bunch of activity in the thread but no new info from Fran :laugh:
Fran, if posting this was all that I needed to do, I would have done it a long time ago hahah.

Looks good. Can't wait to see one in person.

EDIT: Fran, if you're in the picture posting mood, how about a direct shot of the side? and back? pic with the front and rear hatch open :shy:

and is the area behind the side windows a functioal scoop? Is it the same for the passenger side or is that where the gas filler is?

Last edited:
Back