Superlite Le Mans demo in Ca.

For everyone that has been asking about checking out a Superlite Coupe or Le Mans in the San Diego area, I am pleased to say we have one with a valued Superlite friend and vendor.

Bob Lacey of Vintage Wheels fame ,now has a new Le Mans in white gelcoat and is in the process of building the car as a West Coast Demo , that he will be driving around various shows and race meetings..

Bob is happy to accomodate anyone wanting to view a car and he is also a pretty smart cookie when it comes to answering questions..who knows he may even be able to do a build or two for those guys looking for a less hands on approach.

Bob can be reached at 619 952 4717

Yesterday I had the pleasure to visit Bob (thx Bob) @ Vintage Wheels in Del Mar, California. He got the Le Mans #1 !!!! :laugh: He just got it, he only installed the brakes/coolant line.

The car looks great! It really looks like a beast and the design has a strong European flavor. Also the car came with the new Sparco sits...

Bob is a super nice guy, he was very detailed about the car. I will visit him late this year when the car will be ready - he promised a custom interior for the car.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to visit Bob (thx Bob) @ Vintage Wheels in Del Mar, California. He got the Le Mans #1 !!!! :laugh: He just got it, he only installed the brakes/coolant line.

The car looks great! It really looks like a beast and the design has a strong European flavor. Also the car came with the new Sparco sits...

Bob is a super nice guy, he was very detailed about the car. I will visit him late this year when the car will be ready - he promised a custom interior for the car.

Please tell me you took some pictures?!

I need to jump on a plane and see one up close. Always easier making a quick flight in the same time zone. Thanks for posting up his details.

I'll meet him at Cars and Coffee Irvine when he finishes it......only a little over an hour drive for me. Until then, I'm looking forward to him posting on the forum. I hope he makes a build thread.

Stefan, did he indicate if he would come on and show the build up or just the finished product?

I'll meet him at Cars and Coffee Irvine when he finishes it......only a little over an hour drive for me. Until then, I'm looking forward to him posting on the forum. I hope he makes a build thread.

Stefan, did he indicate if he would come on and show the build up or just the finished product?

Make that 2, i'd love to see it -- i live in the area of C&C Irvine

Back