A couple of sneak peek shots

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,111
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 858
Can't wait to see this thing performing...great work!!!

I've spread the word among some of my offroad friends who were in the planning phase of a trophy truck...they're very interested.

Can't wait to see it with body work. You were right… I've never seen a rig make 37s look so small before. Time to swap the rockstars though :evil: What's the bolt pattern?

Fun in California is first on the list, then KOH then back to Phoenix for more fun and then to Tenn for some TV time....so not in the first half of the year unless you have one shipped to your garage of course...

So here is the real thing....

Attachments

• DSCF3530 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF3530 [640x480].JPG
    89 KB · Views: 928
  • DSCF3500 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF3500 [640x480].JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,305
  • DSCF3516 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF3516 [640x480].JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 586
  • DSCF3506 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF3506 [640x480].JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 603
That is one badass looking rig. Couple questions:

Is it street legal?
Have you figured out the price yet?
Are there engine options other than GM based?

Edit: Gotta be honest with you, the Rockstar wheels have to go.

Last edited:
Thanks Jack,

Not street legal as shown but it will be with the DOT package, needs windscreen and fenders for some States

Price will be on the website tomorrow , its similar to the GT-R and other cars in our line up.

The engine mounts are bolt on so anything someone want to try fitting

Custom differential and case that bolts to the manual and auto trans using a Ford 9 inch RP will allow a huge range of ratios too, is going to be available very soon...

Last edited:
1 Yes
2 I don't think public figures, but at least one has been sold that I'm aware so kind of priced.
3 It's using a Corvette transmission, so like anything......It's possible. But for once, I'll say WHY. This finally gives us the EASY SILLY HP for CHEAP mid-engine layout that we've all been asking?

Guess Fran officially answered while I was typing. After PIR, we want photos of the GT-R too :D

Back