Supporting Prostate Cancer Awareness

Hi All,
I appreciate that times in the year we all receive many requests to sponsor people doing a multitude of tasks to support charitable causes, and apologise for yet another request.

During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Mo; starting clean shaven tomorrow and cultivating throughout the rest of the month (and I have to do two public speaking events in a few weeks...)

That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm want to raise awareness in tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against prostate cancer; hopefully in a way that is fun and also reminisce back to the time when men were men (think Magnum PI) and pit ponies were scared.

It would be appreciated, if you wish to support this cause (of both the charity and me making a fool of myself), by donating to my Mo by either:
  1. Clicking this link https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink®o=1555721&country=uk and donating online using your credit card or PayPal account, or
  2. Writing a cheque payable to ‘The Prostate Cancer Charity Re: Movember', referencing my Registration Number 1555721 and mailing it to:
The Prostate Cancer Charity
First Floor Cambridge House
100 Cambridge Grove
Hammersmith
London W6 OLE

The money raised by Movember is used to raise awareness of men's health issues and donated to The Prostate Cancer Charity which will have an enormous impact on many men's lives and the awareness will help us to fight prostate cancer on every front - through research, support, information and campaigning.
Did you know...
  • Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the UK. 35,000 men are diagnosed every year and one man dies every hour.
  • 1 in 11 UK men will be diagnosed in their lifetime .
For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the details at:
[ Fundraising Outcomes ].

Movember culminates at the end of month Gala Partés. If you would like to be part of this great night you'll need to purchase a [Gala Parté Ticket].

Thanks for your support,
Regards,
Brett

Back