Thank U Scott Calabro And Tornado Usa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...u really made an happy man here Scott:pepper:

Today I've received the company t-shirt and I am really really too happy.

The car I was in during le mans classic was Ian Uk red Tornado, now I got also the t-shirt.
I simply LOVE your works guys.

Thank u really all, and also to Andy in Uk.:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::chug:

Too happy here!

Attachments

• scott1.jpg
    scott1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 440
Hi Paolo
I may not be able to offer you a couple of laps of the Le-Mans circuit in my Forty
(now sold) for next years Classic, but you are welcome to a seat in my "69" S4 Lotus
Elan !! I know it's not a Forty but look on the bright side it does have a spare wheel !
and a boot so we could pack a picnic for when it breaks down, and enjoy a track side
feast.
Have a great Christmas and Good New Year
Regards
Ian

eheheh Ian, will love to be there with u all,and with my t- shirt...proudly :D.
Lotus Elan s4 is a real blast and pure 60s britracer (and I obviously love that too..)

The idea Scott had is simply great, many people ask me...what is Tornado?..what do they do?..then they see the company ticket and they ALL fall in love...its really too cool .
It is also the easyiest way (and I think coolest) way to have around commercials of those lovely works,so different from the ordinary coffins we see around here.
Such special T-shirts are usually only for mechanics and company staff (I have tons of shitty quality Jas Motorsport wtcc ones..and consider the owner of that team is Giorgio Schön..husband of one of the greatest fashion business woman of a too famous italian fashion Firm...the work dress are simply CRAP!)

Just hope also other car manifacturers can provide such easy stuff (kmon Fran..:D,Cav..SPF, mda..),and I think many many also of u will love to wear our "clan" t-shirt, maybe coming out from the real things;)

Really thank u all again guys!really happy man here :d ! (btw the t shirt and all Scott american envelope is near my kits...helps a LOT also in selling theme, really!)

Back