Thanks Fran.

Fran I would like to say thank you. I follow Superlite Cars on facebook. What do I see when I just log on? A state buy state guide on how to register a Kit car. I might not own a SL-C yet. But its good reading.

For you guys that don't have a facebook page. Here is the link. SEMA Action Network (SAN) TAG_TITLE_TOOLBOX

Erik (and Fran), Thanks for the link, timely information for me and there are a few details hidden here that I had not seen on the two state websites I have been reviewing. Regards, Bill

This confirms my concern regarding engine choice. I want an LS3 with hot cam 480Hp but will have to go with the E-rod LS3 430Hp to pass the BAR and CARB requirements. In the case of my roadster, once the car was passed I never have to visit a smog shop again... not sure if this is still the case in Cali. No worries, the SLC will be plenty fast with the E-rod motor as well. Now If can just get a few more pennies saved for my order............

while everyones thanking FRAN I do not have much experience with the guy but I must admit the time and effort he has put into answering my questions has really been amazing. Thanks for the great support so far FRAN, I look forward to doing some business with you in the near future. Best of luck on all your projects sir. I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks also.

Last edited:
Back